Girls and guys - do you have your 'kiss me' lipsticks, 'check out my ass' pants, 'touch my pecks/arms' shirt or 'linger near my breasts' top?

An outfit that's targeted at showing off a part of your body?

What is that magical outfit for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am kind of a skrony guy, but my weight is almost all muscle. My best muscular feature is my torso and I look GREAT in dark colors. I have a black t-shirt that fits a little tight and really emphasizes my muscles and makes me look jacked. I also have a pair of jeans that show off my ass and y'knowWut pretty well. The outfit drives my girl crazy and makes me feel sexy, so I like it :)

What Guys Said 6

• No thankfully for the rest of the world those ambitions ended a long time ago

• Bro any guy who says they wear pants that make their butt look big is gay.

• No this is strictly a girl thing and it's kind of twisted.

Why would you show your private body parts to the public? ? I thought girls were more than their PRIVATE sex organs.

Do you want a guy you don't know to comment on your breasts and ass in public?

Are you trying to get someone you don't know to start a conversation with you?

Before I judge and get mad I'd love to get these answered.

• I feel average in crew necks, but I feel fit in fitted v necks t shirts. for pants, I wish I had pants that make my butt look great lol.

• Sweat pants that says look at this ;)

• Touch my arms shirt mostly aka short sleeve shirt

• Most my t-shirts are form fitting, so yes.

What Girls Said 3

• nope.. i dont have any of those.. i feel so bad now. i m not a sexy girl. :( :( :(

• lol I feel bad because that's how all of my clothes are.

If I don't think my boobs look good in it then i'm not wearing it and if my pants or dress don't make someone want to check out my ass then i'm not wearing it.

• I have pants that show my butt nicely, but I wear it with loose fitting tops. I never put tight on tight, provocative on provocative. I always show a little and cover a lot.