Which of these two hairs do you like better?

These are my two favorite hair color, length, and texture combinations. I like both evenly. Which one do you all think looks better (if either)?

Thanks.

So far it seems like hair number one is more popular among the ladies, whereas the male commenters like number 2 better. Hopefully more people will answer.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• o thats a hard choice!!! i like them both!!! the top looks more naturally dark, which i like. but i like super dark like the bottom. but as far as cuts go, i like the bottom. the style of the top one you can do with the cut from 2.

• I agree with you.
    I like both evenly.
    They are so similar that it's real difficult to choose.

• Oh man, tough choices tough choices. I'll go with the first one. It looks wild and unkept. Very natural

• the first one looks better

• i have the second one.. so i m gonna chose that...

• Are you Indian? (I'm curious.)

• Well, thanks for talking to me. :-) (You don't need to respond; I just wanted to say "thanks".)

• you are welcome.. :)

• Number 2 looks nicer

• Girl one. I love her natural curly mane!

• Definitely the first one, just because I love curly hair and it has major volume. I also love how long it is too! :)

• There was a Scottish girl in one of my university classes last semester who had hair like the lady in the first picture, but hers was even longer (down to her waist) and just as dark. The first time I saw her, I thought that I would have to mop up my drool from the floor. lol. She looked like a black-haired Merida.

• lol like seriously, you have to give those women some credit and respect for maintaining natural curly locks like that because I'm sure that's a bitch to work with lol
      My hair has a slight wave and gets frizzy if I don't straighten it. I can't imagine the trouble of keeping up with super curly hair like that. So beautiful <3

• Yep. I just wish there were more ladies out there with hair that pretty. :-/

• the one in the first pic, i wanna have her curls and beauty

• Both are nice.

• The second girls hair is nice but it looks like a weave

• Second one with clip!

What Guys Said 5

• I like girl number 1

• The second one looks better even though I prefer straight hair.

• The second one but they look similar hard to tell the difference

• bottom one.. no issue.

• Number two