Girls, What exercises would be good due to back pain caused by large breasts?

I am a 36 DD. I have had back pain due to this. What would you suggest?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do some yoga where you are required to lie down. I am a D size so, know what it feels like. Do yoga myself

What Girls Said 3

• Ok, I have back pains like 24/7, but not from breasts haha, i'm a tiny perky B cup.
    So I lay on my back on the ground or a bed, mainly the floor or something so I get more support, and I put one knee to my chest and kinda hold it there for 10 seconds tight, then I do the other knee (same thing) (10 seconds), and then I get both my knees and hold em up against my chest really tight for 20 seconds.
    Then I do some twists, some toe touches, and if you have someone with you, what you do is they grab your arms and hold them behind your back (so like hold your right arm with their right hand, hold your left arm with their left hand) and then they push their foot up against your back where the pain is and pull your arms back tighter while pushing their foot into your back tighter. Helps SO much! Hope this helped!

• I always stretch by placing my arms straight up above my head and then leaning backwards a little and then touching my toes, I have the same problem

• Try some yoga for back pain. If it's your lower back, lie flat with your knees up and feet flat on the floor, then lift your hips until you form a sort of triangle with the floor. Hold it for about 5-10 seconds then relax and repeat.