How do guys really feel about girls that dress skanky?

Tonight at walmart I saw this girl, she was wearing a 4 inch skirt and a tube top with a coat that made her boobs stick out. Oh and she was wearing stripper heels. Worst part though, I live in Montana and its below 0 degrees outside. I just thought to myself WTH? Do guys really find it appealing? I mean c'mon a skirt in arctic weather, wonder what was going through her head when she picked out her outfit. "I may get frost bite and lose a limb but at least it will get me attention while I shop at walmart!" Really though, how do men really view women who dress like that, in sub zero weather or otherwise.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from the wonderful Bozeman Montana and I've seen quite a bit of that. Granted that is is always negative degrees out and my balls are permanently shrunken by just looking outside, some girls just crave the attention. Since their brothers have all joined the army and there are no one in the house left to impress, they resort to Walmart. The land of the weirdos. It's trashy, and especially trashy when its this cold. I like to pride myself in being a normal human being and seek out other normal humans to interact with. One reason why I stay clear of Walmart.

What Guys Said 3

• It's entirely possible she was a streetwalker. Some pimps force the girls to do such things to attract business.

• I live in Belgrade and that is just crazy. Its been so cold out lately that it is hard to breath outside. Of course I am really not surprised around here. I honestly think that somebody that dresses like that in this kind of weather is a slut and has no common sense. That is mean but that is what I think.

• i mean..if she's attractive then it's always nice to see some skin... but I'd still think she was retarded for wearing sh*t like that especially in freezing weather

What Girls Said 1

• I know I'm not a guy, but seriously, NOTHING bugs me more when a girl is wearing short shorts and revealing tank top when I'm freezing my butt off while wearing every jacket I own. I hope guys notice girls like this and aren't attracted to them (even though I'm sure they are.) And as far as what's going through her mind, I think you nailed it. That's one reason why I'm not too down with the ladies and hang around guys more, it's like their first priority is being noticed. Ahhhhh. So annoying.