What do you think of my body!

link

i know that I have a flat ass and flat boobs :( what can I do to look more like a lady instead of a 10 years old? btw am almost 17

Most Helpful Guy

• u better get some fkn implants

• I know right

• Don't get implants. Most men don't like them, and the money could be spent on better things.

• "I see that your brave enough to put your name to your nasty remarks. The one thing I hate about the internet is the fact that people with crappy attitudes towards others, like you, can hide from the consequences of their remarks!"

i see..so had I posted on my real name (in which case I'd still be anonymous to you because you don't know me) would you suddenly think "damn his point is valid!" ? I doubt it. I would've gotten essentially the same responses

oh and, best answer bitches.

What Guys Said 12

• They aren't that small you look almost 17. If I wasent a lot older id say you are hot. Your breasts really aren't as small as you think they are and less shallow guys won't care. and different guys have different preferences, Yeah all guys will agree boobs butt are nice but what size and shape we likr men don't all feel the same. Whatever you do don't get ugly ones. Feel confident. Most of seeming like 17 not ten is how you act. And you don't look that young anyway. And they could still grow anyway. I like your legs you got a nice body I love your light brown tan and your hair too. Men are not as picky as women think

• Apparently, other people think you look fine (myself included). By telling them you aren't, you're either fishing for more compliments or in disbelief that anyone would find you attractive. Or possibly both.

Bigger does not equal better. Remember that.

• ill be honest... I'd definitely go out with you if I wasn't about 4 years older.. lol and don't do anything.. by looking at the pic I thought you were around 18... and don't worry so much about appearance, its not always about impressing us guys with the way you look... the best beauty is inner beauty

ps. your legs aren't bad either

• I didn't see one darned thing wrong. Try being a FRIEND to yourself instead of being a critic.

• As you said you're only 17. You look fine for your age. I agree don't be so self-conscious.

• well, are yu fat, skinny or bit in between

guys like a skinny girl but not bony, it is good to have some meat on your bones.

• Yeah and this is the worst part, I feel so FAT but flat wtff

• Hotness!

What? Are you just fishing for an ego stroke?

• You look good. Don't be so self conscious lol

• NO I DONT I DONT HAVE ANY BOOBES OR ASS :'(

• Im being serious. Your idea of hot is diferent then my idea of hot lol.

• You do have boobs and an ass and you have a nice body. I shouldnt say this but this is the internet. I'd stare at you on the beach and I'd like to have sex with you. You are also pretty, Its not about how big they are.

• You're good looking for you're age, about the flat boobes and ass it will take sometime to grow up.

• Don't walk around in a bikini top. That's like yelling, "yoo hoo, my boobs are small!"

Keep the short skirt, you have decent legs. But wear a more concealing top.

• No, I'm not gay, I just have a little bit of fashion sense....

• Why should she cover up!!!?? bikinis are not only for girls with extremely or whatever size breasts. she's not 200 pounds over weight so I don't see any freakin reason why you have to cover up!

what the hell is up with you- "you have DECENT? (her legs are amazing) legs. but wear a more concealing top." !!!!

no wonder you can't show yourself

• Piss off, bitch. She asked a question, I answered. My answer didn't fit your tidy little plastic PC world. Get over it.

• do you have more pictures? you are fine!

• you look hot...

• Flat boobes and ass is HOT??

• The whole package is hot you have a nice body

id fvck you

What Girls Said 1

• my goodness girl! you look fine why would you even need to ask.

the most important thing is think that you are beautiful yourself. you don't need some online strangers to judge you.

wow and before I actually looked at your detailed question I honestly thought you looked really mature for your age, in a good way of course.

so honestly don't worry that will just cause you to have wrinkles

enjoy life while your young and avoid looking in the mirror too much.

• But I have like zero boobes, that p*sses me off alot. and am not even skinny.

• Why are you asking for criticism!!!!!!

reality check...most (good) guys don't give a damn about boobs. whether theyre big or small boobs will be boobs. and you still have a lot of time. when your pregnant they will grow, or you can pay for some. still most guys don't care anyway!!!!!!

your body is FINE.

i think the real question is is why are you so self conscious?? there are bigger issues in life. picking out the sh*t you don't like about you body is going to get you no where!