How to be a beautiful intimidating woman?

Like the ones the men drool over. Dont say to be yourself. I want to see some good answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been told I was intimidating by a guy once, and I asked him why did he think that. He told me that it's by the way I carry myself, my confidences, and my self assurance. My thing is this when you know your worth, your confident, and you're happy with your self guys are attracted to that and they feel the need to be on their A game to approach you. That may intimidate some and challenge others but you shouldn't want to intimidate a guy. If you want a guy that drools over you, you can't try to be something you're not or come off as this person you're not. Just be comfortable in the skin you're in be confident, and most of all be happy with self :)

What Guys Said 17

• I don't drool over intimdating women... I avoid them because they are unpleasant, arrogant or high maintenance. So there's three qualities you could work to embody.

• First and most important, you gotta have good genes.
    Dress sexy and walk out with confidence. Many men will be intimidated, but then don't come complaining why men don't approach you.

• Intimidating isn't exactly what you want to be if you actually want guys to be with you.

• Good luck with that, but you can get fit, do tons of butt exercises since dudes are crazy over big butts these days. You're gonna attract a certain type of guy though

• Be self confident and dress to impress

• I don't drool over intimidating women. :/
    Since when is intimidating attractive?

• Um... why do u want to be "intimidating"? That's not a good trait in terms of dating!

• I suppose if you buy yourself some steroids and hit the gym every other day you might become intimidating... unless you're < 5''0

• hot chicks are intimidating but like everyone said, it's going to be harder to find a guy

http://i.imgur.com/DhkcYEz.png?fb

• It's about looks, not personality

• Get cosmetic surgery

• Then women wonder why men threat them like sex objects.

• They are very attractive

• Be born with good genetics that make you beautiful. You can't buy it in a store.

• Why do you want to be intimidating.

• None are intimidating. I've been to prison and lived homeless.

• The women you label intimidating men see as a woman with a chip on her shoulder. Its a turn off.

• Most often "society" PERCEIVES you as "cold" + "evil" + "high maintenance" + "shallow" + "egotistical" + "gold digger" + "stupid slut" + "attention whore" + "dumb" etc...

Its always a real backward compliment when people, especially men, are surprised by your kindness or intelligence.

What Girls Said 11

• Intimidating isn't a positive trait.

• Agreed, but changing "public perception" is unfortunately MUCH harder and often impossible :(

• I've been told by men that I was intimidating... I didn't necessarily take it as a compliment. Makes guys nervous, and they won't want to approach you. And would you blame them? There's a fine line between being confident/self-assured and unapproachable/intimidating.

• Well first you cut off all of your hair and gain twenty pounds
    Just kidding don't do that
    Just be yourself and do things that truly make ya feel great and sooner or later they flock. The secret is just to be happy and send off the right vibes 😊😀

• By studying them

• FACT: Men + "society" place you there, whether you like it or not.

• Look hot all the time and be intelligent. I've been told I'm the intimidating type to men.

• Tone your body with exercise

• be beautiful and guys will stare

• Why do you want to be intimidating? It's kinda scary

• Always pretend you know exactly what you're doing even if you don't. Be bitchy, don't answer texts, and use your natural beauty to your advantage. Guys don't want red lipstick, big hair, and eyeshadow either; neutral tone lip glosses, mascara/eyeliner are all you really need to be honest. But the best advice I can give you is just be incredibly confident in yourself, things will come more easily to you.

• I notice some people say intimidating women aren't attractive; trust me, they are.

• it has to come from within,