Girls- how many tattoos is too much?

i'm a 22 year old guy, i've been getting tattooed for 3 years and i have a full sleeve and i'm going to start working on my other arm soon. tomorrow, i'm going to get a tattoo on the back of my neck and my best friend told me "you're going to the next level with that tattoo, people will look at you different". and honestly i dont care how people look at me...

but he also added "we're getting older, and we're getting to the point where serious relationships are coming soon, and many parents won't accept a guy with a tattoo on his neck".

what do you girls think?

thank you ladies !

Most Helpful Girl

• Live purely for yourself + NOW dude + IN THE MOMENT!!! :)

I personally luuuuuuuuuuuuurve tatts + piercings
    What 'society" thinks shouldn't EVER matter.

Me = 21 piercings + 1 small tattoo with a view to more :)
    I STILL manage to get booked for runway + web work

What Girls Said 5

• its your body so what you like. If she is the right one she'll love you just the way you are, and accept you with tattoos and everything.

• I feel like when it starts getting to a point where you can no longer see skin that maybe it's time to stop. And absolutely no face tatts. I love tattoos but that's over the top.

• I don't see how a tattoo on your neck is the end all be all... it isn't like it is on your face.

• Tattoos are fine by me just keep them off your face (anything above the neck is a no go for me usually)...

• Some won't, some will. Most parents wouldn't, but for the girls it just depends. Like I know some girls who'd love that and some who'd hate it.

What Guys Said 1

• Go for it dude tattoos look great