How would you feel if your skin color changed according to your mood?

I'm light brown skin and my skin color changes to dark brown if I'm hot or if I'm mad. It's annoying because my eye color goes to dark brown when it's hot and goes to hazel in the winter. I also get sun burns on my arm smh how would you feel if you had this to happen?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Never really heard of that before though when I think about it I get pale when I am angry

• Mine does change too. It has to do with bloodflow.

• Then I'd always be green cause I am always angry lol.

• what you mean like one of those mood rings?

• I will feel like chameleon.

• Then I would be coloured :)

What Girls Said 11

• You know damn well that's a lie girl. You're black always.

• I would know what it felt like to be a mood ring in that case. I think it would make it easier for people to know what state you were in if it was categorised by colour and moods.

• Reading the title, I thought "What? like I'll turn purple if I find something disgusting?" well, it would be easier to guess what people might be thinking of at the moment.

But with your extra details, I think it's fairly normal with some people. In the winter, there's less sun so the eye color can lighten up. And the skin color, maybe it's because of more blood that was triggered by your emotions that made your skin look darker?

• lol i think that we all will turn into chameleons

• Then now it would be yellow cause im feeling kind of sickish due to my anxious state. Exams :/

• I thought it was a question of if u could b different colours to show emotions (even purple or blue). Now i see im out of context here! lol

• that sounds kinda neat actually

• At least everybody would be honoust in showing feelings.

• I WOULD FEEL LIKE A MAGICAL SUPERPERSON

• Id feel pretty awesome, like an alien or chameleon or something! Lol That's interesting :)

• wow that sounds annoying

• it would be cool.