What do you guys prefer a person's eyes to look like (color, size, etc...)?

This might sound stupid/weird but I'm just genuinely curious.

I've always been a little insecure about my boring, small Asian eyes since most of my friends have larger, brighter eyes. I tend to try to open my eyes a little more and use filters that won't make them look so muddy like in my profile picture but it doesn't make a big difference.

So, I was wondering what color and how large/small eyes do you guys think is attractive?

Thanks! (-:

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I like almond shape eyes in the green/brown/hazel range
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ae1183aa22.jpg

• I like the Asian eyes. They look mysterious!!!

• Bright eyes look good for some people, darker eyes look good for other people.
    I don't think you should be genuinely concerned about having darker eyes. I honestly prefer girls to have their original eye colour.
    From what I've seen, attractive Asian girls who try to make attempts to look White (contacts, whitening, etc) often look less attractive than before. But this is just my opinion.
    Judging from he pictures I think that you're an extremely attractive girl and I don't think you should worry about issues such as this.

• Light eyes are the killers for me. If a women has light eyes I almost always like her.
    When is comes to darker eyes, don't worry about it. You are Asian and you eyes will be darker.

• I'm a Western guy who simply adores Asian eyes! Don't try to be someone who you are not. You should be proud of your roots doesn't matter from which country/continent.

What Girls Said 0