What do you think of feather hair extensions? Do you think they are nice and stylish?

Some call it hair feathers. Just curious what others think of them. Any ideas would be helpful.

• I think they look pretty
  • I dont like them

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're trending in your area, go for it. It's a trend that fades out quickly though.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it looks cool

• If you like those, you should try em out !!!

What Girls Said 11

• They were a huge trend a couple years ago and then phased out but I think they are very pretty. I have some on little hair clips so that I can take them out when I want. But if you get good ones and have them put in you can treat them just like hair. Wash, and style with heat. :-)

• They look really cool. I think the second picture with them looks best. Putting a lot of them everywhere on your hair may be a bit much. Just a little bit, here and there would look good.

• Only the last one is pretty to me. =)

• they look nice as long as you don't overdo it

• They look cute and stylish on the girl on the last pic... I think it all depends on if the look goes with you and your style..

• They look so cool! i personally like the last picture where she blended the colours into her hair :)

• I don't like them, I had one when I was 10 (?). But go for it, if you like it :)

• I thought those were out of style. Well I never was into them.

• I think the neutral-colored ones look pretty in moderation, but the colored ones look a little tacky.

• To be honest, I do not particularly like them.

• To me they look kinda ghetto