Should I get a nose piercing?

a lot of my friends got it and i want one as well, what do you think of it? and for those who got one does it hurt that much?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should if you really want one. Plus it's just a piercing you can always take it out if you don't like it.

I have one and I like it. I have a little diamond stud though, nothing huge. Also I have very sensitive skin and it did hurt but it's not that bad.

What Guys Said 4

• I think nose piercing are very hot.

• I think it'll look good on you, and I like nose piercings, so I would say go for it.

• I don't like like piercings but if you want that then get it, your opinion is what matter.

• no... they do not look nice

What Girls Said 5

• I think they look cute on a lot of girls. To a point though. I can't really tell you at what age I start seeing them and think they should take it out, I just know it happens. However, I'm 25 and still have my belly ring in so I'm not one to judge.

• it doens't hurt at all... myabe a teenie bit, but not really. they look cute on most girls and are super low manintenance.

• I've got a nostril piercing, it didn't hurt that badly and I love the look. I'd say go for it!

• you need to get it done

• nah I think they look dumb