Girls, can y'all describe to me this outfit she is wearing head to foot and is she cute?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• She's wearing a light blue loose fitting crop top with lace trim that's really cute and a bright red body con skirt that is also really cute and gladiator sandals. The outfit as a whole doesn't work together in my opinion. Maybe if she was trying to pull off red white and blue for the 4th or something I could tolerate it but I'm not a big fan. She as a person is pretty cute though

What Girls Said 6

• Outfit is meh. Very childlike body, it's not attractive at all and her head is a bit big for her. Her face is ok.

• Why are you so obsessed?
    This is like the 317th time I've seen this pic on GAG.

• She's cute but the outfit is mediocre. Must have been a 4th of July outfit. I don't know what more to describe. Tank top necklace skirt and flip flops.

• She looks teeny and cute ,

• A shirt a skirt and sandals. She's cute. Her head looks kinda big for her body tho

• ugly outfit. she is cute tho.