Girls, What makes a man weak in your eyes?

Ladies can one of u or all explain what makes a man look weak to you?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's emotionally wrought then I don't see that as weakness, especially if I'm capable of helping him. Emotion is a weakness for everyone. I find a guy to be weak if he lies, cheats, steals, is a revenge seeker, takes out underestimated emotions on other people, or thinks love is some sort of a game. These people are off the list for me. A weakness is anything that ruins a person inside, and often times the person doesn't realize what their weakness is or that it's even ruining them.. Sometimes what you think is your strength is what ruins you inside. Ruined people can change though, and I'm always open to give second chances. Negativity, in short, is not something I'm attracted to.

What Girls Said 17

• A woman, or by proxy his emotions.
    By that I in no way mean, that a guy who's crying or showing his emotions is weak in any way. I actually think a guy who is willing to not hide things like that is a lot stronger.

I mean a woman a guy cares for makes him 'weak' because a lot of his reasoning will be thrown out the window. He'll do things he normally would never imagine doing, or stop doing things that were previously the norm, all to keep his woman and ensure that she's happy.

• I wish women thought more like I... Sigh.. Damn...

• when he is almost crying whining or just acting snobby makes him pretty weak in my eyes. it makes me think that he can't do anything in life but those things and wouldn't be able to supply for a family in the future. or guys who go around with girls constantly, that applies to the snob but its a MAJOR turnoff.

• when he lies and cheats

• Lies and cheating is a weakness

• When he says One thing and does something else and makes you stand there at times with egg all over your face. xx

• Guys who talk shit about girls regardless of what that girl did bc it makes them look like the bitch for talking.

• What is the guy suppose to do sometimes? Hold it inside and just forget about it?

• If he refuses to own up to his actions, if he can't get his priorities straight and ignores his responsibilities, if he can't make his own decisions.

• If he's a liar. Liars are all weak.

• Liars, cheaters and those who have disrespectful manners.

• The inability to stand up for what he knows is right.

• If he's not strong and tough and he crys for everything. he's a whip

• giving in to other people too easily ie his mummy or sister or friends... have a back bone.

• Isn't it hard not to give in though? When u love someone how do you say no so easily? Saying yes is like showing your love doesn't it hurt your feelings to hurt theirs?

• not owning up what they did wrong

• i love to see weakness in men. it's such a turn on for me. like when he gets confused and can't be in control of something or loses to his emotions.

• man who stop their dream because of desperation

• Explain more

• How are you suppose to keep chasing your dream when it keeps pushing you away or hurting you? When you love a woman and she talks shit, hurts your feelings etc? Why keep chasing?

• its different between give up and being rational. i think if its about girl, you can stop chasing that girl if she did talk shit with consideration that you know that you deserve a better girl

• Nothing really. I don't ever really think that a guy is weak. In fact, I probably prefer the "bookish", geeky" type to the jock basketball type.

• cheaters are weak.