2 part question: Is it weird for guys to put on makeup? and are colored contacts a good idea?

Is it weird to put on makeup if you're a dude? Is it really noticable? The only amount of makeup I want to put on is to hide dark circles under my eyes. If it's not weird, where the heck do i start with makeup lol? My eyes are deepset, so without my glasses, my face apparently looks intimidating.

And I am looking to get contacts so I can get rid of my thick glassses which appear to furthur diminsh the size of my eyes. For perspective, im really tan (brown) with black hair dark brown eyes. I wanted to experiment with colored contacts and perhaps choose hazel/green or grey.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, by makeup I thought you were gonna say eyeliner or lip gloss lol.
    If its concealer, then its fine, but you have to be careful on how much you apply or else it will be noticeable. You should also use a blend brush to kind of blend it in a little, and most people use lighter colors and cover it with darker powder but I think your makeup supplies should be limited, since you're looking to attract girls probably. So just use a color exactly like your skin tone.
    Contacts is 100% ok, I use em myself, but maybe not colored, I know lots of people who try to experiment with colored contacts and even end up using them, and trust me, it does not look good if it doesn't look natural, dark hair and tan skin is perfect for brown or black eyes so embrace it because I think its attractive, you should just get regular contacts.

What Girls Said 3

• of course not! as long as you're comfortable with it... i mean, it can be REALLY annoying to wear contacts, and putting on makeup is bad for your skin (not to mention that it's expensive)
    If you've decided on wearing makeup, you should start with go too a makeup store and ask for a concealer that fits your skintone :)

• I don't consider it weird if it is not noticeable.

• i like make up but not contacts.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys with makeup is okay - Whatever he is comfortable with - Coloured contact lenses are good for mixing and matching with your clothes.

• Make up is weird on guys.