How can I go from ugly to "as hot as possible? What do I need to do?

I've seen all these guys/girls go from ugly/average to extreemly hot but how do they do this asides from working out. I started working out to build a great physique but thats all I got so far I'm willing to put in the hard work nesesary and I dont care the means as long as I dont look horrible as I do now. Serious answers only please. YEs looks do matter and a ugly confident guy still ugly <--- figured I needed to leave that fine print

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, i'm not here to correct you, but looks do matter! If you looked like Theo James or some kind of Abercrombie model, truth is you wouldn't be any happier because you're still not confident. What matters is feeling attractive, not being attractive, and thats all you need, so what if you don't attract more people than an "attractive" guy (made attractive by blinded society), the people you would be attracting if you were any hotter, would be assholes who judge by looks. And confidence is what you will expose to others, if you have confidence they'll see you as attractive. And i'd give you an 8/10 tbh. But lets get to what you wanted to hear lol.
    --Cleanse and moisturize your face EVERY NIGHT. (I recommend using a clarisonic with any kind of cleansing cream and any non oil moisturizer)
    --Work out (Weights over 15 pounds daily will do you good or just watch youtube vids and even add in stuff like muscle milk if you want to)
    --Eat a healthy diet (not like only salad, I mean include a lot of protein and vegetables and complex carbohydrates)
    --Drink LOTS of water (it literally works wonders)
    --Tbh, there's nothing wrong with piercings, but many girls don't find it very attractive and it'll get in the way during kissing or something like that.

• I got the gym thing down and to be honest I'm like a 2 out of 10 and no being attractive to other people is more important that feeling attractive. Ever seen those really ugly fat chicks think their hot? not a good look, same for us men the point of attractiveness is not feeling it its that other people think you are

• I said there's nothing wrong with wanting to look your best.
      Plus its a good thing those girls told you that because then you would have been dating a bitch.
      If all they cared about was looks and they said they won't date you bc you're too ugly its a good thing they showed their true colors! Do you really want to be with such an ass hole who only wants a guy for his looks? If you only care about a girl's looks then they're perfect for you, but really, the day will come when you meet a girl who likes you for you. Not whats on the outside so just be patient instead of thinking about your past experiences.

• nope that won't happen sorry to break it to you but even none shallow people care about looks to a certain extent. It's a fact and my culture is based around shallowness (puerto Rico) trust me looks matter tons

What Girls Said 4

• Im not sure why you think you are ugly. I dont think you are ugly i think you have a good bone structure. since you are already in the gym, just make sure you have great hygiene and wear things that are in style and look good

• Well you can have a good bone structure and still have. Bad features... thanks for the advice

• But... you're not ugly though. You have a nice face and nice features. What you don't have is the confidence to see yourself that way.

• really? everyone calls me ugly thats why. I also don't like my features

• well I dont know people on gag seem to lie a lot on the "rate me" questions for what I've seen

• Well I'm not lying.

• Honey if that's you in your photo you're already there.

• I'd say it would be small changes and confidence in yourself. Learn by practicing, always follow you're gut.

What Guys Said 4

• Well I don't know if you care about a guy's opinion, but looking at your profile picture, you are far away from being 'ugly', well actually you're quite handsome but I think it would be better if you remove these piercings or whatever they are from your mouth.

Plus, tbh with you, from your previous questions, I have noticed that you lack confidence, so I suggest that you have to start working on that because that's the real problem not the way you look. Hopefully this helps.

• confidece will come with the looking good :) thats just how it goes and its really not that important to not be confident as long as the people around you THINK you are confident in my opinion

• "Confidence will come with the looking good" ... Well actually as I told you you do look good, but when you think that you don't look good while actually looking good, then here's the problem.

• well 90% of girls around me tell me that I'm ugly. I'm a firm believer of mayority rule

• Continue working out, get enough rest, drink enough water and find a style that fits you.

• Been woring out for 3 months I went from like 108 to 126 soo there is some gains still my eight pack turned into a four pack sadly

• 108 to 126 if pretty much muscle in 3 months is sort of ridiculous...

• Well I did gain fat :/

• Have confidence to think so...

• Dude if you were around my girlfriend I'd feel threatened! u look good u just need to realize that

for ur answer maybe good hygene, nice haircut, teeth-job and stuff like that