Guys, what style are you attracted to on girls?

Do you like her in casual sweatpants and a shirt? Or a dress or skirt? Do you prefer sportier or preppier girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all, though I like seeing a girl's waistline & curves. If a girl has a shirt tucked in, (or even belted) whether it be a tee into sweats or a blouse into a skirt, I'm gonna notice! Likewise a belted top or dress. That said, I also like & notice untucked/belted, & while I would have said no way probably just days ago, I even think 1/2 or "mullet" tucks look cute & stylish on the right person in an edgy & "now" way. The only way I'm not gonna notice or not like how the girl looks is if she's a b****h/ugly on the inside or is wearing something she doesn't feel comfortable in/think looks good just to impress someone, others are gonna agree. Hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Skinny jeans and a t shirt are fine or when its hot, shorts are fine. I dont usually dress up so I dont expect her to be. It probably would get old just sweatpants every time and for the occasional time dressing up is nice :) but over all just relaxed and comfeh

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the sportier look

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as she doesn't look down on other styles

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, wax jacket and wellies for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I like all those styles. So I guess my answer is any of those will do it for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a casual jeans and t-shirt kinda guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress/skirt/pants/shorts doesn't matter as long as it's casual. Sporty can work too, but I don't like any of that "preppy/classy/sophisticated" stuff - eww, just eww, no thanks.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1580520-which-clothing-style-do-you-like-more-on-a-girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants and oversized t-shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Fitting pants turn me on more than skin-exposing clothes xD. Probably because im used to seeing girls with short shorts all the time in SoFlo. Preppier is more attractive. But if a girl is unique, that also turns me on (tats, earrings, etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I like to see a girl who shows her own unique style. If what she is wearing looks good on her and makes her happy, then go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • normal clothes or dresses

0|0
    0|0
    • Normal clothes? Could you be a bit more specific?

• normal clothes... i guess conservative would be the best way to put it considering how women are now days

• Ah ok