Girls, face gets oily throughout the day with makeup on?

i don't know about you girls, but my face gets oily throughout the day when i wear makeup and it makes it look shiney and it's not a good feeling on my skin nor a good look. does this happen to you and if so how do you stop it/what do you use to set your makeup so this doesn't happen

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Press some lemon and mix it with sugar. Apply it as you would a scrub on you face. Rub gently all over your face and let it dry. It's going to get stiff (like you had botox!) Wait till it's super dry, then wash it off.

Sometimes I just use lemon, but the sugar exfoliates and 'feeds your skin' :)

What Girls Said 5

• i use oil control mattifying spf 35 mineral sunblock by innisfree

can't live without it, get so many compliments

• I always have access to toilet seat protesters at my job, so I just rip a piece off and use that to blot my face, it's perfect.
    Also make sure you're drinking plenty of water.

• The body is telling you you need to moisturize so it makes your skin oily. Don't dry it out. Use moisturizing products.

• i do moisturise

• Hmm maybe your skin doesn't like a product or you can up moisture. I remember after using African black soap my face stopped being oily immediately

• Try oil blotting sheets. They absorb excess oil which should help remove the shine☺️

• Yeah it happens. I use oil strips.