Do you wear glasses? Do you look better with it or without it?

I actually wear glasses, but since I don't really like wearing them (cause they keep sliding down and I have to fix them every now and then which I think is very annoying), so I wear contact lens almost everyday (unless I'm in a hurry in the morning). I don't think I look better with either one, well, I never really care actually lol. Some of my friends say that when I wear glasses I look like my dad, but when I don't, I look like my mom (I guess this kinda proves how amazing genes are right?) :D
Anyway wht about you guys? do you wear glasses on daily basis or just for reading etc? Do you think you look better with or without it?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear glasses all the time.
    I can take off my glasses to sleep, read and swim.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't need glasses...
    But I like the way I look with them
    I used to borrow my friends and wear them around a bit lol! The world gets so fuzzy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear glasses and on others if they can I would prefer contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear my glasses sometimes and especially at night because then i dont see clear enough haha. but i have those black glasses and they look cute on me and everybody says it😁

0|0
    0|0
    • That black glasses on your profile? Yes, you look cute with that :)

• thank you😊 but i have different ones cause my eyes are bad this is only for the summer

• I am nearsighted so I have to wear glasses every day. If I don't wear them, I can't even see past my arm without it being blurry. I do think that I look better with glasses

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm nearsighted too, but I'm only -2.5 each eyes, and it hasn't changed for 4 year. :)

• Well I'm only about -2.75. Mine change every year though

• I wear them on a daily basis. I guess I look better without them, since my eyes are one of my best features.

0|0
    0|0
  • been wearing glasses since second grade. I look weird w. o them. Not to mention id run into everything xD

0|0
    0|0
  • i sometimes wear and it makes me nerdy

0|0
    0|0
  • Women with glases r sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I wear glasses all the time and I hate it. I look like a completely different person when I'm wearing them.
    I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like I'm playing a character when I'm wearing glasses. I feel fake.
    So, as you can see I think I look better without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear glasses everyday. i tried contacts a few years ago, but they were just causing problems with my eyes so i'm not able to wear them anymore. and honestly i kinda like glasses better on me, i've just worn them so long that it's weird to see me without them on. i think i look really weird haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well you rock that glasses look though :)

• thank you! :D i've grown to love them. i used to be kind of insecure until i started getting cute glasses to wear haha. my glasses style has definitely changed over the years, thank god.

• I wear my glasses more in the summer cause I'm lazy and I think I look better without them but some say I look cute with them. I don't like them because they slide and block my peripheral vision. & it's blurry when I look up or down which is annoying.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yessss, those are reasons why I hate wearing glasses! Glad to know someone's on the same boat with me on this lol

• Contacts ftwww!!!

• I didn't know you weae glasses, little Sis ;o I bet you lool cute with it! :D I don't wear glasses :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea big sis! I look pretty much the same actually. Maybe I'll put up as my profile someday lol.

• I'd love to see that :D I gotta say, I love your hair. It <3

• no i don't wear glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses and I think I look better with them on

0|0
    0|0