My armpits itch. Really embarrasing and annoying?

So for some reason my armpits itch.. Like uncontrollably.. Lol I have no idea why.

I use deodorant of course, shave everyday, and use body wash. Is there something I'm using that is irritating them? Or is there some type of lotion to help it? Please only serious answers. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Use cortizone-10 cream to relieve itching. You might also want to try unscented body lotion like Cetaphil to prevent additional irritation.

If you're getting razor burn (i.e. small red bumps after shaving), try swabbing your underarms with witch hazel before using lotion and cortizone-10.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Have you changed deodorant, soap or razors lately? You're having an allergic reaction to one of the three. Try to use the same products since you have sensitive skin. I changed my deodorant and the same thing happened to me. Keep the area clean and pat it dry. Don't apply any lotions or powder because it will exacerbate the reaction.

If it doesn't clear up, I'd go to a dermatologist.

• It could be razor burn. That's pretty common (: Just be careful, and use lotion for sure. Any type is probably good.

• Are you getting cut by the razor?