Guys & Girls. My picture?

the profile one. too much eye makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're really pretty. Picture looks totally fine to me.

What Guys Said 21

• hell no

• no..i believe if you feel comfortable wearing make up then that's great..i think your beautiful..no one should say different..it makes your eyes pop..

• No, your cute

• No. Not too much make up. You look very beautiful.

• Nope. You look fine.

• lol you already know what I think. But to re-enforce it; no your eyes look wonderful.

• Not too much makeup.

Just the right amount like you have makes it easy to catch the beauty and color of your eyes.

It's very easy to notice pretty eyes in such a cute face.

• The ayes have it. You look great.

• IMO yes.

• Your profile photo is perfect; don't change a thing.

Dan

• No. And I have to say that ur eyes are captivating.

• No, just the right amount. it doesn't make you look fake. I hate when girls were to much make up. Too much make up just makes you look like every other fake girl but no. you are wearing the right amount. =]

• No, you look great

• I think you look absolutely fine. Definitely a beautiful girl.

• you look beautiful

• TBH, Its a little too much, don't get me wrong, you look gorgeous. if that makes you feel more confident about your looks, keep it. otherwise, a little less would be better ;). I personally prefer the natural looks or a little make up.

• Yes too much make up.

• Looks good to me :)

• haha

all the chicks think it's too much and the guys all just think you're hot ( which I agree lolol)

• Doesn't matter you make the make up look good aside from the compliment and on a serious note no I think you look great.

• Hottest white girl I've seen on this site for real.

What Girls Said 31

• had to make the picture bigger for sure, but I'd say it's a little much if you wanna go dark. if you want bold, I'd use like a bright color to bring your eyes out more. Just a suggestion, hope it helps

• i think you have really pretty eyes and the makeup kinds of distracts it.

you should lighten up the shadows .

• it's funny how the guys think you look fine but the girls say otherwise. I think it's a tad too much. You're very pretty and you don't need so much.

• Haha exactly. guys will settle, while girls are not attracted and can actually take time to check out the makeup

• No, I think you did a great smokey eye and you have a nice smile.

• Maybe too much for regular usage, but if you are going out for a night on the town or a school dance or if you just want an artsy/vogue picture to put up as your profile picture, then nope, not too much. :)

• Your gorgeous =] And its dosen't look like too much to me.

• No. Eye makeup actually makes the eyes more noticable and sexy :]

• It's hard to say what's makeup and what's just tricky lighting, but your eyes look great and it doesn't look like there's too much makeup... :)

• i don't think it's too much. it suits you

• No! you're really pretty!

Any girls that say its too much may just have a different style..or the usual jealousy ;)

Go get'em girl! :)

• I think it looks good. I don't think it's too much at all. It looks like you know how to do your makeup really well. Even if some people say it's too much, I think it's perfectly fine because you focused on bringing all the attention to your eyes, and didn't go for an overwhelming look by doing bold eye makeup AND a bold lip color.

• no! you look v.pretty!X

• yes... the less make-up, the more real/geniune you look... the more of the actual you someone can see... its pretty for a modelling shoot or artsy pictures, but too much for every-day use.

• no, actually in the lighting that you took the picture in, it actually looks very good.

• Gawgous. :)

• it rly makes ur eyes pop. but you might want to try gold or pink eye shadow. it would really bring out your skin tone and your eyes. =]

• Not at all. it looks grreat on u

• You look really pretty. I think girl who say other wise may be jealous.

• ...no no, I its fine imo, you look gorgeous btw...dont change anything, you look great..keep it up...

• you look good

• no, its pretty. Really really pretty :D

• waaay too much.

• i think you've done the smokey look nice :) not too much at all. I've seen some really over the top ones. plus the rest of your make up is minimal you pull it off nice.

all the men will say too much I bet you!

• Hellz to the no! You look cute. It looks nice. Very pretty.

• i think its pretty. of course, that's how I do my makeup as well.

its just the right amount :)

• nope its actually the right amount I think

• you look hott don't change anything.

:)

• a little bit but you still look good like that ^^

• You look fine.

• No it looks good

• More from Girls
    1