Girls, What Color&Style Lipstick Do You Preference?

Such as the title, There so many colors you can choose, But which color you preference?

Girls, What Color&Style Lipstick Do You Preference?<br />

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all shades of pink best I guess. 💄

Gotta mention that yet again, I found you @Star_Lord, so you don't tell me that I didn't recognize you again xD

What Girls Said 12

• from the first pic i'll choose: ecstasy/tango/bombshell/twotimer
    from the second pic i'll choose: the red one and the fuschia one
    from the third pic and fourth pic i'll choose ; NONE!
    from the fifth pic i'll choose ;milan/san paulo/stockholm

• *i missed this lol
      from the fifth pic i'll also choose ;amsterdam/antwerp/addisababa

• That's very cool, All the colros you choose are super hot , Thank you telling me these, Very nice opinion!

• I don't like lipstick I prefer lip gloss. ... but I like Sydney, Tokyo, benuos airies

• But if you wear it , Will be more attractive

• Everyone has their own favorite color, I think the bee and panda that kind of lipstick more suitable to young young. The colors you picked, I really like it, I can imagine When you weat it, It will be rock them all! And rock someone's world too. Also I don't find that kind of lipstick are attractive!

• very true i think pink suits my skin tone better , your very sweet as always

• First pic: Medusa
    Second pic:I like the red one
    Third: the cat is adorable
    The last one: I like Monte Carlo

• I really like deep purple/red tones. The lipsticks on this list are mainly Dahilia and Medusa and even Arcadia. I like the lipglosses on here that are called San Paulo and Amsterdam.

• The "pretty please" lipstick is my favourite. A few studies and polls have shown that the majority of men don't actually like red lipstick but I like it, it makes me feel intimidating and strong. It's empowering and I think that is the best reason for a woman to wear any makeup.

• Two timer, bombshell, and Monte carlo

• I like arcadia, dahlia, tango, platonic
    And I like Amsterdam, Antwerp, Istanbul and Tokyo

• Two-timer
    Antwerp, San Paulo

• Medusa, agent x, apocalyptic, gamble, dementia, melancholy, pandora, smoking gun, dahlia, and that really bright nice tangerine-ish Orange a couple photos down. Basically I like really drastically dark lips and bright orange.

• I'd also do the watermelon lips but instead of the yellow inside I'd exchange it for a violet or blue

• I'm wearing platonic and ever after because i don't like to hightlight lips

• Woah they are all pretty but I will prefer ember bombshell and Amsterdam

• pandora, medusa, or platonic