Why do a lot of people not like the pixe cut?

I like it especially on Indian girls

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe it looks boyish? I'm not quite sure. Some people can pull off the pixie cut very well, others not so much. It just depends on the person.

• I don't know. It seems like it's comparable to guys having a bald head for most people. I quite like that on the right person though, just as I do pixie cuts on girls. :/

• It suits a few people but personally I've always liked longer hair, hence why i wouldn't cut my hair that short really ahah :)

• Because everyone has personal choice. Why do a lot of people not like fish? I think fish is great.

• Because they suck that's why.

• it won't looked good if you are not the skinny girl. and than it will be suck if you dont cut it after few month

• Personally I don't think it's a flattering hairstyle

• Because what guy wants to feel like they are doing a guy just my opinion

• You think it's gay?

• That's what my man says I don't know

• Dammit don't you have your own opinion lame

What Guys Said 1

• Because I like long hair... It looks feminine... Pixie hair cut looks good on only few women... Otherwise women start looking like guys... in that hair cut