Is this too much for a 14 year old? I'm afraid that people will judge me?

So my relative's marriage function is coming up. I've bought a big pair of earings and since I cut my hair recently which is very short now.. I bought a hair extension and I'll be putting on some make up on too. Is this too much? Big earings, Hair extensions, Make-up? Or is it me being overly insecure? Please helppp

• Not at all it's just fine.. your being overly insecure and I think it'll look good on you
  • Yes it's too much for a 14 year old.. you shouldn't be wearing this much things.
Make up as in just light lipstick
i.ebayimg.com/.../$_35.JPG
this is the earings. not the same but same design just another color and mine has some more works in it

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on just how big the earrings are, then they should be fine.

Just remember that with make-up.. Less Is Often More.. The lipstick sounds OK.

• i.ebayimg.com/.../$_35.JPG
      Same design, different color and there's a little bit more works on mine

• Thank you so much :)

• You are so very, very welcome. :)

And thank you so much as well, for considering mine as the MHO. :)

What Guys Said 8

• I think it's a tad too much and I think your being overly insecure. You don't have to hair extensions, earings or make up I'm sure you will look fine at the function as is.

• Should be fine - Keep the make up light

• Was ok till earrings... but dont go for the lipstick.. thats too much.. rest is totally okay... the best thing about u, the thing u and ur parents should be proud of is that u did the effort of thinking about this ( whether u are doing too much)... hope u understand what I am trying to say

• Not to be rude, but a 14 yr old girl, is always gonna look like just another 14yr old

Every looks like a kid at that age, but it's nice to dress up for nice events, so u should do it and have fun if u decide to

• how would you like it if what you were doing was actually another girl? can you imagine other girls doing i, and if so, what do you thing is thier motive?

• it's good to do what you think is right, although for a 14 y/o should be natural

• yea it's cool just don't let it make you into something else

• Yeah... a bit much for your age...

What Girls Said 10

• As long as you go easy on the make up application then all is sounds fine.

• just make sure you don't overdo it

• It's really fine. What you want to wear is up to you. As long as it's not overdone or inappropriate in any way, then I say go for it.

• It's fine! It's a marriage, a formal event. Just make sure you don't overdo your make up.

• Sounds too much - like you're getting married. O. o

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

• Why? people attending it don't dress up? O. o

• They do, but fake hair and all that seems a bit much. o. O

• Woah... I don't think hair extensions and a bit of lip gloss will kill anyone. I don't know about the big hoop earing part though..

• Since it's a formal event it's fine.

• I think it's totally ok, that's for a marriage, not for everyday life

• be confident with your look. i think natural look make up and hair blow will looked beautiful on you

• I'm not a fan of hair extensions but it sounds fine, don't worry.