Is an unshaven look on a man attractive?

I've been working around the clock the last couple of days. I had no time to shave. So I now have a really unshaven look that I hate. BUt women tell me they find it attractive. I never hear women say they find me attractive.

So is an unshaven look on a man attractive?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Love stubble!!!
    sexy and manly, makes you look more mature too.
    2 days unshaven on my boyfriend is the best! (He grows facial hair like crazy

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow. Maybe I should experiment a bit with that look. :)
      Thanks for letting me know

• Especially if you have a bit of baby face like my boo, or if you have a weak jaw it can help too

• Actually lol is your name brain?
      That's his name too... XDDD

What Girls Said 3

• Some guys, yes. Some guys, no. It depends...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my favorite. I prefer trimmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I find that trimmed is better, you can achieve the 'I haven't shaved in a few days' look but still keep it clean and smart. You remove the risk of looking like a slob in other words.

Basically just make sure you don't gave stray hairs growing on your cheeks and lower neck and you're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the 'stubble/beard 'look is in at the mo.
    I've been off work for a while now : -( but first few weeks I just couldn't be bothered to shave (Normally I'd shave daily (even tho didn't really need too tbh))
    But when I went to get my haircut the barber asked me if I wanted my beard trimmed, I said yes cos my daughter always said it made me look like a homeless person LOL
    what a difference it made... and actually indirectly led me to GAG site.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is !

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the guy. I want to look good unshaven, but I don't, I look better clean shaven so I go with that. Whatever suits your face.

0|0
    0|0