Is a 38 D bra size?

Big or small for a 16 year old. When I wear clothes and try to show cleavage it shows little to no boobs maybe it's because I don't have a push up bra?

I weigh 140 pounds by the way
Be honest tell me if it's big or small

49

Most Helpful Girl

• That's my size! I'm 21 lol. I've always had big boobs, I was the first one to develop boobs in elementary. It was awkward lol. In my opinion a push up bra is your best best cause it gives support, well for me it does. I prefer Victoria secret push up bras cause I get the support I need and my boobs look good 😏😜 lol but again it's what's best for me so maybe you should try it? Hope I helped ☺️

• But why do guys act like that's the best thing

• You're 16 so you're talking about little boys. You shouldn't have to impress guys right now. When you get older you'll meet someone who shows you looks isn't everything. They will love you for who you are, I gained weight since I been with my boyfriend and he still loves me and doesn't look at me any different. Maybe you might meet a guy your age that's mature. Don't make guys your priority right now. I didn't do that, that much when I was young and I had the time of my life, I'm still young but those were my best years, and I was always getting hit on but I didn't care, I didn't care about relationships or what guys thought of me and that's when I attracted them the most.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Need a better fitting bra or you are really saggy. The cup size is big but hard to know shape without rest of measurements. That's big on a 120lb girl. Not so big on a 260lb girl.

• I say they are just right, but I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I think C is average cup size so that makes you abive average

• I think a 38D is considered big at any age?

• It's considered big at that age.

• Ur cup is fine but u s3em overweight. 38 is big u less ur big boned

• That is a big size. Maybe they are not close together which reduces your cleavage. But that's a big size.

• How do I make them closer together

• There are exercises for your chest. Just search them online. There are techniques with your bra.

• Compared to what?

• Your fine I know girls who are 20 and have flat chest but tbh boobs don't mean anything.

• Guys act like its the best thing and girls show theirs I want to be pretty and fit in with everyone else

• Always be proud of who you are and don't bother fitting in because at the end of the day your real friends will be there for you for who you are not for who your trying to be.

What Girls Said 3

• Breast size is relative. I'm a DDD cup and they don't look that big because I'm tall and curvy, they suit my body. If a petite girl had my boobs though, they'd look huge.

• I'd say large? I don't know boobs are aweful.

• 38D is large for anybody. If you want cleavage then yes, you would need to wear a push up bra with a low cut shirt. I'm 34B and I can create a lot of cleavage doing that.