Is she worth the risk of rejection?

link

I'm thinking about making my move on this girl but I'm too shy. Should I? I'm also not the most attractive guy... do I have a shot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea man give it a shot, who knows your probly bein over-critical and don't even look bad. I've seen guys that look like they just got out of a car accident with the most beautiful girls and I'm guessin that confidence got them in there, perfect example is little wayne and lauren london lmao but yea man don't ever be scared and just take a leap and go for it, like I said your probly bein to critical of yourself

What Girls Said 2

• why don't you put a pic of yourself too so we can tell you. buttt she is prettyy I think you should go for it and she seems very nice, from the pic anyways. but yes give it a shot.

• Just go for it.. Confidence is sexy and even if it doesn't get you this girl I am sure it will get sum other pretty little lady.

What Guys Said 7

• Your confidence is more important than your looks. If you assert yourself and play the "confident male" you will win over more girls than the attractive guys. Google "cocky funny" to help you with your technique.

• I'm not going to even click the link, if she's worth asking the question over, then she's worth the risk of rejection. What's the worst that can happen? At a guess, she says No, you feel bad for 20mins, and then get on with your life.

• ...whats the worst that can happen if you get rejected?

will you automatically drop dead in front of her?

• and how exactly are we going to judge wether or not you have a chance with this girl? all you have said is that you arnt the most attractive guy.

You say you are too shy... if you are too shy then you have pretty much answered your own question.

• Yes you should.

• You'll never know unless you try, so give it a go!

• Confidence brother. No girl would refuse a great guy, unless of course she's my ex girlfriend. But go for it. Looks only get ya so far!