Girls is okay to where socks with sandals?

I was dating this girl and she loved it, she loved me being rebel and not using my bear feet i guess i was fashion rebel or something is hot to u or not?

1|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Socks and sandals are horrible. Why do guys always think it's okay?

http://youtu.be/B7En0z2A38c

1|1
    0|0
  • NO this is not ok. And what's the point of wearing a sands if you are going to wear a sock? Also it gets the sock outrageously dirty and stained.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not hot at all. but if thast what you like, rock it. just not on a date. but to the grocery store or whatever, be comfy and do you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm.. Yet another typical guy.. No fashion sense whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do not look pretty really. Calling you rebellion? Come on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its OK as long as they are not white. I even like it if the socks have some fancy design (e. g. happy socks brand)

0|0
    0|0
  • Around the house yes

1|0
    0|0
  • No it isn't.. That should be banned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I hope you meant bare feet, because bear feet are big and scary, and they won't even fit into sandals!

1|0
    0|0
  • Forget what everyone else thinks. If you want to do it, do it. It might not look as appealing visually, but there's something about bare feet in sandals on a dude that just doesn't sit right with me. Unless he is swimming or at a water park. I wear socks with sandals so F U!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with socks and sandals. Fuck anyone that's says otherwise

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol of course it's okay. I personally wouldn't wear socks with sandals, but if you like it then do it. Stop worrying about what other people think of the way you dress. I'm a 6'4 dude who likes to wear bright coloured leggings with anime characters on them. Do you think I care what people think of my choice of clothing?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a girl but i think that's awful

0|0
    0|0