Should I wear a suit/blazer to school? Such as wearing a suit causally or blazer with jeans. Whats your take?

Im a rising sophmore in high school and im a highly fashionable guy. Im soon starting a fashion blog and i pour all my passion into fashion. My old school i went to last year, I've recieved very many compliments of how i dress and how im gonna be voted "best dressed" later in high school but i never wore a suit or a blazer. This year, i want to take things up a notch and wear either a suit or blazer. Im a very confident guy and loves to wear suits all the time. School is approaching and im sick of the regular clothes, guys wear at school. Examples would be, nike shoes with nike high socks with a tee, and gym and cargo shorts. Im my own indiviual and like to stand outside of the crowd and be different from everyone else. I know im gonna be ridiculed but i dont care what others think. I just want your take on this. Thank you!
P. S I dont need any tips on how to wear a suit, blazer etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it! Don't dress too spiffy though. Why? Bc in my case I like to get a good impression and turn heads and have people like wow! At school I usually dress really lazy and casual but still acceptable and not like everyone else. So when I dress up (like on dress up days, formals, prom, special occasions) everyone is like omg you look so good. Basically saying wow I didn't know you could clean up and look like this!

What Girls Said 2

• wear a suit one day a week but then that day every week like say every Friday wear a suit... and other days just look nice! that way people think you try too hard everyday

• The suit might be a bit much, but blazers with casual clothes is cool. I say go for it!

What Guys Said 4

• I'd definitely wear a blazer, a suit would say the wrong thing to your peers though. Don't get me wrong, suits are THE coolest thing a man can wear but for school I'd stick to a blazer and odd trousers.

Buy a specific blazer or sports jacket though. I don't recommended wearing a suit jacket designed to be worn with matching trousers on its own. amongst other things it can potentially wear faster than the trousers.

• Go for it - Good to see a bit class in the school

• Your clothes are the first line of communication to others, what do you think a suit or blazer communicates?

• Dont do that. You are asking for trouble. Not to mention it is out of place to wear a suit in a casual environment