Thoughts on these boots? Like or dislike?

Thoughts on these boots? Like or dislike?

56% (24)70% (14)60% (38)Vote
  • Dislike
    37% (16)25% (5)33% (21)Vote
  • See Results
    7% (3)5% (1)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2wogbo3.png I think that link should work. The necklace is kind of random, that's just the type I would wear so the white shirt's not too boring. I have a pair of dark wash jeans that are perfect for going under boots like these, too.

If that's not a good outfit for these boots, do you have any suggestions for what would be? Thanks. :)

1|0
15|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Really don't like the look of them! I think it's because the boot lace runs all the way up. I think it would look better if you could just zip them up :)

2|0
    0|0
    • Fair point! I don't know why, I just really love lace up boots, haha. Do you think they'd be okay if they weren't so tall, or would the boot lace be a problem regardless?

• Yeah, I think so! I have a pair that looks really similar, except the don't go up so high. And obviously I like them if I bought them :) So I think it's really just because of the height.

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 8

• As a guy, I don't know why but I am always a huge fan of this style, the tall boots... I really have no idea why, but it is hot...

2|0
    0|0
  • I really like them

3|0
    0|0
  • They're okay, the outfit will make or break em.

4|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it's just going to depend on what she's wearing. I can think of a lot of outfits that she could wear with them that I'd think they look great and others where I'd dislike them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking love them rock that with a red plaid skirt and damn! Instant turn on for me!

2|0
    0|0
  • They're okay. Depends on what you wear them with.

3|0
    0|0
  • Lovely and sexy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE 'em!
    What outfit you gonna wear with them tho?

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I really like them. I just have no idea what kind of outfit I would wear them with. Lol

3|0
    0|0
    • Do you think it would look good with a burgundy, slightly oversized, cable-knit cardigan, white shirt, long necklace, and jeans going under the boots?

Sorry I don't have pictures. I want to buy these, but I'm not totally sure about outfits either, haha.

• Show All
    • Awesome, thanks! :)

• no problem! :)

• I think they look good. Also depends on the combination they can look better.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...945c2cf9a5.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I like them <3

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd like them if they were real leather and didn't look cheap. O. o

As in - Lara Croft.

2|0
    0|0
    • Ah, they look cheap? How can you tell? I've never been good at seeing these things so I never know if something looks cheap or not. >.<

• Show All
    • A person can have quality shoes without the real leather though. :/

• @Kyshy I haven't found any...

• I like them, but wish they were a bit shorter. Then they were super cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they are worn with.
    Alone, I have no strong opinion one way or the other.

2|0
    0|0
  • Looks too tight around the ankle

Nah

2|0
    0|0
    • You can always just loosen the laces around there if it's too tight, though, you know? Or are they just kinda ugly in general?

• I don't really like it.

So, yeah ugly. :p

• Alright, thanks for being honest! :)

• I love them!

2|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like them but I think with the right outfit they could look nice.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love high boots and those look quite pretty :)

2|0
    0|0
  • They're nice. I like flat shoes... can't walk in heels at all :/

2|0
    0|0
    • I've found with boots like this, since the heel is low and thick, it's a lot easier! I usually can't walk in heels either, haha. Falling all over the place.

• I know right. Clumsy me.

• I personally don't like them but with the right outfit they would look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like them on taller girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're a huge nope.

2|0
    0|0