Girls, what do you often wear to work?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I have to go to a meeting at an office, I wear a blouse, pencil skirt, stockings and decent shoes. Sometimes a nice one piece dress. If it's cold I will wear nice slacks instead of the skirt and a cardigan. But I mostly work from home so I can wear whatever I want, if anything! I love it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO :)

What Girls Said 11

• Business suits, skirts, dresses and heels. No problem, cause that's how I usually prefer to dress, but where I work, it's also required.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything I want, I suppose because I don't work in an office setting haha. Im usually good to go in jeans and a blouse/sweater

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • A blouse, a button up blouse and some pants...

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally a business suit (jacket & skirt) but I have been known to wear the occasional dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black tights and dresses mostly. Basically anything that makes me look professional but sweet. I work in a quilt shop so

0|0
    0|0
  • a short pencil skirt and a white chiffon blouse or jeans and cute sweater and shcool polo type or shorts and a neat colorful shirt or formal cute dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • Usially shirt with a formal skirt

0|0
    0|0
  • My uniform

0|0
    0|0
  • As i'm a Care Assistant in a home I have to wear a work tunic which I hate because they are not very comfortable and are a nightmare in warm weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well depends on what we do. I plan on driving a semi. You have to wear FRs. You have to tuck stuff in. So. There. Steel toed boots. FR jeans. I like them hugging my thighs. Bell bottoms. An FR shirt. You know western style shirts? Button up? Long sleeves? Yeah. I tuck that in. Stick on a belt. VoilĂ !

0|0
    0|0