What piercing should I do next?

So I have my ears pierced and just got my nose pierced. But now after not having a piercing for about 13 years and then finally getting the nose one last week I want more! Lol. Pretty much now that I am not afraid. Anyways I have some options. I want to either do my eye brow, monroe, belly button or the cartilage on my ears. Or I could do all. What do you think? Also if you have any suggestions as long as they are not bellow the belt, tung or septum I am open to suggestions. Anyone?

• eye brow
  • monroe
  • belly button
  • Cartilage on the ear
  • all
  • other (explain in comments)
Why does no one want to Monroe? Kind of sad really. (Also no private parts under the belt or nipples)
Well... now my boyfriend does not like any of the ideas except on my ears... so bummed. But he does not mind the belly. So I might just do my ears and belly.

Most Helpful Girl

• A cool cartilage one (or multiple) & then the belly button.

I have double pierced lobes & got a double helix like this girl
    http://pinterest.com/pin/460352393136966924/
    This is cool too
    http://pinterest.com/pin/460352393136969700/

• Oow I really like those.

• Thanks for the advise.

• I said "though" like 20 times in the last two sentences lmao

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know what you look like, so I can't really give you a proper answer since you could potentially look like shit with all of the facial piercings.

I'd say a monroe and leave it at that for face since too many piercings can over-power a face. I'd also suggest a vertical labret:

www.piercingtime.com/.../...ng-for-young-girls.jpg

• I don't know if I would do that lip one. But I am thinking about one on my bottom lip on the right. I finally got my boyfriend to surprisingly say my nose piercing looks cute. I know I am getting my belly done but nothing else so far.

• I like the belly button piercing.

• Nipples and belly button?

• I hate piercings

• Your clit, get some more stimulation out of it at lease

What Girls Said 6

• belly button or helix or orbital /m/

• Hm... never heard of those.

• helix and orbitals are specific names of ear piercings. I love ear piercings so I refer to them by their names lol

• Belly one is sexy!

• I was thinking of doing it in the winter so I could still do it in the summer. I don't have a very flat belly but I am working on it. It is mostly helping to be more confident in my body. Just like how now I am wearing a bakini.

• You will do it :) you're doing fine!

• I have six peircings! so thats why I chose all. lol

• I think you should get your eyebrow and your belly button done

• I love piercings so I say all 😊and I think you should start with the your belly button

• The best is eyebrow. I love when piercing are on eyebrow. 😍😍