Are business clothes a turn-off?

I am an undergraduate business student, so often wear 'business' style clothes (ex: pencil skirt with heels, white collared shirt or tailored blazer) But I've found that when I'm dressed like this guys are more likely to avoid or act uncomfortable around me. What gives? I can wear them well, they don't look unattractive on me (I'm short and very small framed). Do guys just not like business style outfits?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're intimidated. You look like a successful career woman. Some guys might find that very emasculating. I think it's a sexy look. But many people don't care for the more formal appearance. I think more people should dress that way. Like people did in the 30's where most everybody wore a suit.

What Guys Said 3

• yes it can intimidate a lot of guys, but if you make the first "move" and show that your very friendly and approachable it will all work out, cause yes I think the "formal look" is very attractive. maybe it's part due to movies where the women in business clothing is always the bitchy aggressive one, anyway don't give up

• i don't personally think they are...

• i find it sexy on a woman who has a business skirts blazers etc.

Why would it make guys feel uncomfortable around you?

Lots of guys like business outfits on women, they look hot in it, also it shows that she's a proffesional woman and has her own job and stuff.

What Girls Said 2

• That's why I love the business majors at my school, most of them always look so put together. Then there's the rest of us lol. Some guys might find it intimidating.

• I think business clothes look cool.