Do guyslike highlights on girls? or do they really take notice to their hair?

i always had dark natural hair and for the first time i got it highlighted and they went way overboard and now i look blonde its extreamly streaky and some could say tacky I don't know if guys r into that but will my crush take big notice on that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Highlights can look good but it is not a dealbreaker for most guys.

What Guys Said 5

• I really like highlights on a woman and definitely notice when a woman has highlights, especially if I already liked her.

• He will like it if you arnt yourself annoyed by how it looks. Its a downer for guys if a girl says they hate themselves cause then the boyfriend doesn't know how to change how you feel or help your perspective of yourself. girlfriend can induce depression on the boyfriend if he feels like he's not supporting you enough.

• I think if the highlights are tasteful they can be fine, but not generally. That depends on the guy, though. A lot of guys like it.

• Oh yeah. We do. Well, I do. Can't say all guys do.

• I trufully like girls to be natural in almost every way

What Girls Said 1

• They like them when they are done well.