Why does my boyfriend like wearing leggings?

Updates:
He is not a ballet dancer. He just likes to wear leggings.

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Why can't he wear whatever he wants?

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Maybe he is far ahead of society and comfortable in himself - If some Hollywood star did it, it would be AMAZING.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we all love leggings 😂

2|2
    0|0
  • Could be closet gay

1|1
    0|1
  • Maybe closet homo or just a crossdresser. You might just be dealing with a Sophia from Orange is the New Black

0|0
    0|0
  • As a leggings wearer myself, Id say he wears them because there very comfortable and he probably feels confident in them. I think you shouldn't judge him and except his personal style

1|1
    1|1
  • He might be weird, does he get turned on by you?

0|0
    0|1
  • Are they tight fitting on his balls?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never worn leggings but they look like they're comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you mean like girl leggings? maybe he is a crossdresser? if so then he probably wears other strange things as well when he's alone.

1|1
    0|2
  • Because swagg

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Can't you blame him? They're comfy and way nicer than denim. Plus they come in lots of cool designs

0|1
    0|0
  • errmm maybe its his style... is he a ballet dancer?

0|1
    0|0
  • Because leggings are comfy af.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why don't you ask him instead of asking random strangers to speculate about someone they don't know?

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe because it's easier for him to move and bend in them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's feeling comfortable in leggings

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, what does he say about it? Are they your leggings? Does he look good in them? Does he ask you to call him Caitlyn? He probably just likes the comfy feel of them more than anything.

0|1
    0|0
    • He doesn't really say anything about it. If I bring it up he gets a bit defensive.. and no he doesn't wear mine, he buys his own. Personally I don't think he looks good in them.

• I think it's a comfort thing more than anything as leggings go with most things. I'm not sure I would like my boyfriend to wear leggings either but you gotta love them quirks !