What are women looking for in a man?

Ladies, what qualities are you looking for in a guy? The Bad boy with the leather jacket and a motorcycle, or the guy in a suit and tie that drives a convertible, or something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a "scene" for my perfect guy. But he needs to be completely honest with me. & he has to have nice shoes. ALWAYS - and his eyes would be pretty, and he will have a nice smile. And someone that can make me smile&laugh all the time gets points, but being mature about it. And I'm a cuddler, so I want someone to cuddle with me. & sensitive guys a good, at moments, & I don't think it's "unmanly" to cry once in a while. No guy or girl can deny crying, we all have. & laid back guy, that likes the same music as me(: he needs to have trust for me , as I would for him, and some other good stuff that I don't feel like writing, ahah.

What Girls Said 4

• Ah, the elusive 'perfect man'. My list:

The perfect guy is. A guy who is nice, but won't let you walk all over him. A guy who is strong physically. A guy who is not afraid to make the first move. A guy who is old fashioned enough to take off his coat and give it to you when you're cold. A guy who introduces you to his friends. A guy who blows off those friends every so often to be with you. A guy with a car and a steady job. A guy who makes ya laugh. A guy with a full head of hair. A guy who tells you that ya look pretty/beautiful. A guy that doesn't look at your chest when you're talking (unless he is dead sure that you don't see him taking a peek). A guy that isn't afraid to act like a fool in front of everybody else just to get a smile from you.

• A guy who can make me feel very comfortable around him. Someone who understands me right away. Someone who'd care and not only think about sex. Someone who will NEVER walk away from a bad situation. Someone who'd feel great to be with me and is proud to be around me! Someone who is honest and never lies. No matter how bad the truth might be. Someone Hardworking and self-respected.

• What you are describing there are not qualities, but MATERIAL items, only shallow girls would go for that. The rest of us want someone who respects us, makes us laugh (very important)

and someone we can rely on or trust, they are qualities.

• A guy, who tells me I'm beautiful even when I don't think I am, a guy who is there for me when I'm down. A guy who isn't afraid to show his true self to me, and know I wouldn't laugh at him or hurt him.

What Guys Said 0