Which colour of this shirt looks best?

So, as a die-hard Jurassic Park fan and having watched Jurassic World twice already, I was super happy when I saw this site full of them was having a sale. I found the shirt I want but now I can't choose the colour I want, so you guys help me, please? :)

Which colour of this shirt looks best?

• Light blue
  • Royal blue
  • Navy blue

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the royal blue looks better.
    I'm a die-hard fan of Jurassic Park too, but haven't seen Jurassic World yet :(

• You should, it's great :) Better than the second and third (but in my opinion most things are better than them, even though I love them :/ ) and, to me, on par with the first.

• Ah, congrats on watching the awesome film! :P The last fight was amazing but I think my favourite thing about it was all the little pointers back to the original films, like 'spare no expense' and the slowed down piano version of the theme song (which may or may not be my ringtone right now) :)

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 6

• Cool shirt. The navy blue is neat but it is dark enough you can't really see the frocket. And, between the royal blue and light blue, the royal blue looks much better and fits with the design more.

I could get into the art definitions about how that shade of blue and and orange practically form a complementary color scheme to each other, but I'll leave it at that :)

• I like light blue

• Royal blue.

• It sort of depends on what you look like, but I think the lighter blue would be your best bet.

• Purple bruh

• Looks like consumerism to me!
    weknowmemes.com/.../g1387926726972761060.jpg

• Can't escape consumerism anymore :)

What Girls Said 10

• Royal blue looks AMAZING!!!

• Navy blue is my favorite. It really makes the head stick out.

• I like the royal blue best, light blue second best, and I dislike the black.

• I like the middle one because its a unique color

• I like the light blue!

• It looks good in royal blue.

• I like the blue one

• Go for the navy blue

• The navy blue one.

• Navy blue...