Guys, Are girls with glasses attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They definitely can be. I remember dating a girl with them and I liked em partly because they looked cute but I thought it was fun when we would dress up and go out and such and she wore contacts she looked like a whole new dressed up woman to me :) and when we would make out etc. it was fun to take them off. I dont know why really... just a change in the mood haha like we knew what was coming up. Its definitely not a bad thing unless they have some weird ass glasses though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah they can be as long as they meld well with your face and shape. I mean I find most girls with glasses attractive but then again according to my track record its what I seem to go for most for some reason -shrugs- lol all my GFs had em lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can be very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and on the glasses. Personally, I prefer girls with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your facial features and overall look. Some look way hotter with glasses. Others not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends some are and some aren't

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses have nothing to do with it

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be. It all depends on the girl & glasses though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they re in my opion, but you have to make a good choice of glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Well some are some aren't. If you're generally attractive, glasses or no glasses hardly matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Very much so!

0|0
    0|0
  • The most attractive. Glasses has a way of assuming intelligence, and that's sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore glasses unintentionally that make me look like more than a nerd than I already am. Glasses make a woman look more studious and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on a lot of things, like the shape of her face, her attitude, and how the glasses themselves look. Personally, I think they suit bright eye colors much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea sometimes unintentionally

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on a lot of things...

0|0
    0|0