Fashion help! please. GIRLS & GUYS!

I'm gonna go for a prom next week, what do you think about this dress? a YES or a NO?

link

okay, how about this one?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! That's not a prom dress. A prom is a formal event. You need something with style.

• Tq. care to comment about this one? http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/evevioletta/others/?action=view&current=purple.jpg

• Much better

What Guys Said 2

• prom dresses should be longer or have differently styled straps, those are to casual. You wanna look like a million dollars not a girl begging for drinks at a bar.

• *shakes*

...

"ASK AGAIN LATER"

What Girls Said 19

• The purple one is a possibility,but the tiered pink one is defi nitely OUT!It's too "cutesie"!By that,I mean that it looks like something you'd wear in 5th grade.Get a little more formal in your tastes.Good luck!

• the first one is too casual, the second one is better, but have you thought about looking for longer prom dresses? they'll make you feel like a million bucks! :)

• well it kinda depends both dresses are nice but I love the purple if its something really formal but I also love the pink one too but I would wear the pink dress to something fun but it just depends on the theme of prom

• The second one's pretty. I like that one best.

• And I don't know why everyone is freaking out about the length. Shorter prom dresses are becoming increasingly popular I think.

• Personally if you have to choose between those two, I prefer the second one... the first one isn't very formal. When I think of prom I always think of formal dresses, its that one time you can go all out and be beautiful. I hope you find the perfect dress. =)

• noooo! I don't like it at all

• For a 10 year olds birthday, yeah definatly.

Prom? No friggen way. You want a long flowing ball gown type of thing.

Gross gross gross

• it's been over a week, hope you put on the purple one!

• That second dress(the purple) is hot the first one is a big NO...=) have a nice prom!

• I think the second one is best but,really,it's your decision.

• I personally don't think this dress suits the occasion of prom. But here link they have really nice dresses:)

• ...NO...this dress is ridiculous...you should prefer a classic black dress...but not this its too...Idk I would never wear this for a prom ...

• I think that they are both cute, what one did you go with

• that's not a good idea. it's cute for like a sun dress but not for prom. when you hear prom think gown

• the second link is great. the first one's not classy enough. and too short for prom (but that's just my opinion)

• The purple one is AMAZING

but not really prom-ish. Try something that makes you feel magical or royal or just overall crazy amazing.

Trust me its worth the search :P :P

• that one is a bit bttr, but it's still not prom material. I'm sure you'll get it on ur next try

• The pink one is ugly and not suitable for prom

The purple dress is much prettier! Personally I prefer long dresses for prom, but maybe the styles have changed from when I went. That would be a pretty dress to wear though

• 2nd one is best