Donating my hair?

I'm meant to be donating my hair to charity but now I'm really scared and worried. I kinda wanna back out but I've already raised the money and arranged it all. It's just that I know everyone will call me ugly if I cut it off. I don't know what to do.

I can't wear wigs because I have sensitive skin. It meant to be shorter than my ears

Most Helpful Guy

• You can the right to change your mind. I don't want you to be miserable. You can always donate that money to an organization that purchases hair for charity. I hope you aren't influenced by other people trying to make you feel guilty. If you feel very guilty you can do a lot to volunteer you time to help others. Cutting your hair and damaging your own life isn't necessary to help.

What Guys Said 13

• You need to follow your heart and i donated my hair once to Love of Locks
    http://www.locksoflove.org/get-involved/ ... My hair was long but now
    i just keep it more short and i like the style now course I'm older too
    i'm not a young stud Lol.

• You have a lovely face - I think you could pull off short hair while you decide whether to grow your hair again or not.

• Here's the real question. Do you really want to even associate yourself with those people that will now think you're ugly because of your shorter hair when you did it to help others?

Seriously, anyone that isn't a complete twat will still think you're pretty and admire what you did.

• It's for a good cause, don't back out, your hair will grow again.

• Thats sweet of you to raise money. May God bless you for that. Did you tell your staff you would cut your hair and donate it?

• Why would you be worried about what others think of you? It seems to me that you did this for the wrong reason, if you are now worried about what others think of you.

• I don't think short hair is necessarily ugly besides it shouldn't matter what random people think. I'm sure your local stylisthas some great ideas! Also, it will grow back eventually.

• You'll look just as pretty with short hair as you do now

• Why did you back out? You don't need to, and no one will call you ugly. You're very very beautiful

• you won't be ugly. Its hair.. grows back.. Plus helping charities is always good!!

• dont do it.

• How long was your hair before you donated it. I do have to say, I almost always prefer girls to have longer hair, but you look really good with short hair. I still think you'd probably be even hotter with long hair, but the donation is pretty awesome too!

• Why would they call you ugly, if they would call yo ugly just say that you donated hair.

What Girls Said 3

• Donate your hair and if you are really embarrassed wear a wig or a weave or just tell people who see you without hair that you donated it to charity. they will admire you for that.

• I donated my hair once too. My hair went from butt length to a bob, but I didn't regret it! I think I was 14?

• NO one will call you ugly. They will think you are amazing. And as for wigs, you wear a wig cap so that a wig doesn't irriate your skin. Also if you are really not wanting to do it and really really scared - don't do it - but appologise and give people back their sponsor money. Its up to you. If you do, no one will think you are ugly they will have a lot of admiration for you. Talk it over with someone like a friend or family and weigh up the pros and cons. I think you are awesome - I couldn't do that or even consider it. Don't force yourself to do anything you are really really unhappy with though.