Do People From Russia Really Like Vodka?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember a Russian guy who told me that they have a saying in Russia "a man needs women, but he needs vodka more" ( something between those lines) ... But I'm not sure if he was being serious or if he was just being sarcastic so maybe we have to ask @maskedsanity & @skully about that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Damn it's @skullly.. There's a 3rd L

• Show All
    • @maskedsanity and how do you say it in Russian? So next time I see someone who is Russian, I will say it to them lol.

• "В каждой шутке есть доля правды."

Translit: V kazhdoj shutke est' dolja pravdy.

I should correct myself, not half of a truth, but more like a piece/slice of truth.

What Girls Said 6

• lolol... yes, they do. Quite a lot. They like Vodka, Kvas (non alcoholic beer), Mors (low alcohol fermented berry drink), Ryazhenka (drinkable yoghurt), Beer, and tea (they LOVE tea)

1|2
    0|0
  • Haha of course! Even the bears get drunk lol
    No. It`s like any stereotype, it holds some truth, but just because a lot of people do, doesn`t mean alllll do. Ans its mostly men

0|2
    0|0
  • Yup they live in it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like vodka and I'm the furthest thing from Russian.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like vodka too

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Brazil, now live in US but I love it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Even the whole Europe likes Vodka,

1|1
    0|0
  • It is likely any national drink - The people of that country will tend to like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe they do, but I'm sure that many don't (like like anywhere else in the world).

0|0
    0|0
  • They do but they also drink it cause they make a lot of it there so its the most available spirit

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.

To have a shot or two on special occasion with my family is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the stereotype is true, although I know some Russians who don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep They like vodka so much but so hard especially distiled vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it even comes out of the faucets instead of tap water.

1|1
    0|0