Do People From Russia Really Like Vodka?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember a Russian guy who told me that they have a saying in Russia "a man needs women, but he needs vodka more" ( something between those lines) ... But I'm not sure if he was being serious or if he was just being sarcastic so maybe we have to ask @maskedsanity & @skully about that.

• Damn it's @skullly.. There's a 3rd L

• @maskedsanity and how do you say it in Russian? So next time I see someone who is Russian, I will say it to them lol.

• "В каждой шутке есть доля правды."

Translit: V kazhdoj shutke est' dolja pravdy.

I should correct myself, not half of a truth, but more like a piece/slice of truth.

What Girls Said 6

• lolol... yes, they do. Quite a lot. They like Vodka, Kvas (non alcoholic beer), Mors (low alcohol fermented berry drink), Ryazhenka (drinkable yoghurt), Beer, and tea (they LOVE tea)

• Haha of course! Even the bears get drunk lol
    No. It`s like any stereotype, it holds some truth, but just because a lot of people do, doesn`t mean alllll do. Ans its mostly men

• Yup they live in it

• I like vodka and I'm the furthest thing from Russian.

• i like vodka too

• I'm from Brazil, now live in US but I love it

What Guys Said 8

• Even the whole Europe likes Vodka,

• It is likely any national drink - The people of that country will tend to like it.

• I believe they do, but I'm sure that many don't (like like anywhere else in the world).

• They do but they also drink it cause they make a lot of it there so its the most available spirit

• Some do, some don't.

To have a shot or two on special occasion with my family is okay.

• Yes, the stereotype is true, although I know some Russians who don't like it.

• Yep They like vodka so much but so hard especially distiled vodka

• Yes it even comes out of the faucets instead of tap water.