What do you think about a "guido"?

Basically, spend ur parents money, use excessive amounts of orange tan lotion, build muscle, be an asshole, dance life a f***en retard, have ridiculous amounts of unprotected sex with as many girls as possible... that's the life of a Guido...

THE STANDARDS FOR BEING A MAN HAVE GONE WAY LOW.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 100% Italian and those jerk-offs bring down our entire culture. In Italy, there is no such word as guido, my papo would have no idea what that was. The stupid fohawks and always showing off their 6packs, and the kisses in pics. I saw a kid yesterday who was orange from tanning so much.

• There you go. I am not italian but I can certainly relate to how some stupid young people think that being lazy and supposdly "gud looking" is "cool" and they go ahead and create unrealistic stupid stereotypes for a whole culture.

• Again, I'm Italian.. yes I gel my hair.. yes I wear the top of my shirt unbuttoned sometimes.. I have a good body, I work hard for it.. but I'm not out flaunting it. It's winter time, I am not tan.. I'd rather cut my balls off than be seen at a tanning bed. I smile in pictures, no kiss blowing.. (who knows what else they blow) and I can get ready for an evening after a shower in 5 minutes. It's pathetic the lengths they go through to pick up "broads".. Oh and I have class and respect too..

• See that's fine! no ones gna pick at you for trying to look good you kno. but serioulsy wen it gets to blowing kisses, plucking eye brows, and tanning! you hav gone too far just by doing one of those things you kno? But deff....having respect on top of all things is what really matters.

What Guys Said 7

• I think there pretty stupid... I've been watching jersey shore because I live on the jersey shore. and have to deal with these idiots every summer. I don't think the show is that bad though. and to be honest those guidos and guidettes aren't even that bad compared to most. The guys aren't bad on that show the girls are another story there disgusting...Beside snooky she's not to bad. Also I have asked I good dozen people about the show who also live on the jersey shore and they all hate it and say it makes the jersey shore look bad. Its not a coincidence that both shows on the jersey shore have been at Seaside Heights aka Sleezside. It wouldn't be half as bad at any of the other beaches.

Anyway that ends my rant back to the question. I think if they want to look like an orange midget on steroids whatever floats their boat.As long as there not bothering me. When they start getting arrogant and rude that's when I have a problem with them. Funny thing on the show they all think being a guido is a good thing yet haven't realized other than other guidos everyone hates them.

• Snookie looks the best

• Http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/italian-american-alyssa-milano-mtvs-jersey-shore-upset-me-20091112

• guido's are not to be confused with men. you have it all wrong, they have become more of a seperate single sexed species. guido's are retarded, they actually look more like women than men. its crazy how their idea of masculinity it to resemble a female with way too much non functional muscle mass. I think they should all be sent to an island with those guido chicks and inbreed for generations because that's the only thing that would make them more retarded. sorry I just hate guidos

• its stupid to me

like there are so many things wrong with being a guido/guidoette

• They're just doing it for the attention. Where they get it, I'm not sure..

• jersey shore lol

• It's living life in a dysfuntional fantasy land.

• DOWN WITH THE GUIDOS!

What Girls Said 3

• Been watching MTV lately? haha

There are plenty of guys like that at my school. They're tools. Remember kids, just say no.

• They're terrible.

• we don't have any guidos in georgia so I don't know any personally. from what I saw on jersey shore, I think they are just like any other guy who likes to party, except they are way more metro and tan a lot!