Do you like girls with makeup or not?

do you prefer makeup or do you not care or do you not like it? why?

Most Helpful Guy

• just a touch. too much is ugly. most...MOST girls look fine with out any.

What Guys Said 4

• i mean if were going out and we have to look nice or she just wants to than yeah sure but most of the time I prefer no makeup so I can admire her without trying to look beyond the makeup, I used to ask my girl to not wear makeup when were just chillin because honestly I feel like that although makeup can make a girl look good she can look better without it.

• ID much rather have a girl without make up and have her with natural beauty instead of a thick layer of fake.

• When I see girls who have the dark makeup I really lock my eyes on them. I love makeup if I don't know the person. but with my girlfriend when she spends teh night I make her keep it off. I like seeing the girl I'm really dating somethimes

• its to general of a question. it depends on the girl, and it depends on the guy. every guy has his own preference. some guys might like it. but I think that a guy sees what he wants to see, so if he likes a girl it won't matter if she has make up on or not. oh and usually less is better just so that a girl can show that she's beautiful by not wearing make up.

What Girls Said 2

• most guys say that they prefer girls without makeup but I don't know how true that statement is considering they want their gfs to be as attractive as possible.

• My boyfriend says I look better without makeup. Part of me just thinks he's trying to be cute, It works. And it's not that I think I look bad without it, I just think I look rather plain. I like wearing makeup because I have a lot of fun doing it. I don't wear a lot though normally. Every girl is different, and every guy has different tastes.