Do You Like Jewelry? (On girls and guys)?

If so what type? I'm in LOVE with jewelry... so much that I actually have a collection lol. I mostly like gothic and antique stuff. Necklaces and earrings are my favorite:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=1782955

I don't like jewelry on guys. But leather bracelets like this are cool on them:

• Yes I like jewelry on myself/ girls/guys.
  • I don't like jewelry on myself/ girls/guys.
  • Here is my grandma's ring, Asker! Since you like antique stuff!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Even wearing a watch drives me crazy. The only thing I'd wear is a wedding ring

• I think it looks a bit silly on guys, particularly stuff like diamond earrings and gold chains. I see it as standard for girls.

• yeah agreed, i can't seem to like jewelry on guys no idea why lol

• I suppose I just see it as a bit show-offy and juvenile. I rocked a brown mala bracelet I got in thailand for a short while, I see that sort of thing as a bit different but I still stopped wearing it coz I didn't wanna look like a pseudo-spiritualist! lol

• hahaha yeah i see. it looks a bit show-offy most of the time.

• Yeah, if it's subtle it can look great... I don't personally bother though

• Not a huge fan of jewelry the simpler the better

• A pair of earrings on women are timeless. Can't tolerate looking at guys wearing stuff on their ears.

• Not a fan of wearing Bling but i dont mind if other do

What Girls Said 6

• yes i like jewelry it spices up your outfit

• I do! I like necklaces/chokers, rings, bracelets/bangles and anklets.

• I do <3 I have some cute delicate designs earrings, anklets, bracelet and a chain... I love it. :-)

• Hey Genie, how are you? was wondering if any of my pm messages went through to you :)

• I do love jewelry, i wear it whenever i can, it melts my heart at times. Maybe a chain would be ok on a guy

• I like jewelry as a form of art, but I hate wearing it. The only jewelry I wear are my tragus and 3 other lobe piercings (sometimes I don't even put all of them in). I also wear my wedding bands, but only when I go out in public. I keep them in a box when I am home. Jewelry is often overdone and looks tacky, when people wear like 5 necklaces of different types at once or have a bunch of rings on. Personally, I love the freedom of no jewelry on me.

• Hello all of you. Nice thread. Yes, I love to wear jewelry which is matched with my dress. Actually, I think that jewelry will complete your fashion. I love to wear stainless steel jewelry from one of my best online store ZuoBisi jewelry. In every party or function I love to wear matching jewelry with my fashionable dress. I think most of the girls love to wear jewelry.