Guys, How is this hair style?

It's V shaped with layers. Do you think it looks good? Does it look good with straight or wavy style? Straight :
Guys, How is this hair style?

Wavy :

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• OMG i love it! My new second favorite hairstyle! It looks really amazing with both straight and wavy hair! <3

• I like the straight, personally.

• It looks good with both

• I like it and think it looks good both wavy and straight.

• my hair is naturally wavy should i straighten to a job interview or screw it and go natural? lol

• go natural, less faffing about before the interview so you can focus on kicking some ass!

• haha! awesome thank you!

• I think it looks good and I prefer it with the wavy look.

• the second one is very stylish and sexy ^^

• I like both of them. I think I like the second one a little more, but it would depend on the person.

• Wavey---at least like the one in the picture---has always been a turn off for me, personally because I see it a lot in media. Just makes the woman wearing it come off as a slut to me. I don't really know why.

Straight, I'm completely down with.

• It's fine.

• I personally would say wavy... But I would DEFINANTLY prefer the straight hairstyle over the Wavy if the girl was blond...
    So Wavy on Brunette, and Straight on blonde... For my preference

• I think it looks good either way, I just think it depends on the girl and their preference.

• Those both look really beautiful! :)