Are good looking people happier then ugly people? Especially woman?

When I see somebody who looks good, I am more likely to want her as a friend cause she seems more fun to be around. I wonder if this makes your life more interesting or if it is a useless quality.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got it all wrong. People who care lesser about lookingg good are happier than one who cares more. In most cases people who are naturally good looking might not care about their looks as much as people who are less fortunate.
    But i know quite some not goodlooking people who are loads of fun to hang out with.

What Guys Said 5

• Unfortunately I think this is true. Especially with women. In summary: Sex is power. The more prettier you are, the more power you wield.

• I don't think I believe that - I think there are other reason why a person is happy or not

• well easier to get sex or a relationship and jobs and people treat the nicer... so yes Id say fuck yeah they are

• Yes they are

• I think they probably are.

What Girls Said 7

• Not necessarily. It's not that simple. Life is not as basic as you just summed it up.
    There are some good looking people who were sexually abused as children or raped therefore happiness will always feel like an obstacle in some way. Good looking people still have problems just like the rest of humanity.

• This is really cliche, but, beauty is subjective. It really, truly is. I feel like the only way to be happy with the way you are and the way you look is to become comfortable in your own skin. Of course there'd be things you'd be self conscious about or wish you could change, but at the end of the day you have to be happy being in your own skin.
    You don't have to deem yourself the most beautiful person in the world to be happy.
    You don't have to have others deem you as beautiful to make you happy.
    You just have to be happy to be you.

• yep sure when it comes to vanity, jealousy, sex and attention, however when everyone ages these super hot women eventually have two options, get old and ugly or look like a plastic hot mess, which both look ugly so eventually everyone becomes ugly, Depending on looks alone to get through life will end anyone in sadness.

• I mean, I wouldn't say I'm like... blatantly good looking but I wouldn't say I'm ugly either. On that note, I'm pretty happy 98% of the time.

• Ouch.. but I guess you just prefer to ssociate with people who are more physically attractive, for attention or w. e... just don't be mean to others ^.^

• Im pretty sure they are because if I looked like Rihanna or Beyonce I'd be the happiest girl in the world.

• I don't think looks have to do a lot with happiness. Sure, it can make you happy, but I'm sure there are plenty of attractive people that are unhappy.