What would you do if someone loosened you bra strap and you didn't feel it?

Someone did that today with me i didn't know who it was it wasn't a guy there was no guys in the area they also unhooked it later in the day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Am pretty damn sure I would feel it.. And I would also immediately sense the presence of someone that close to me.

And one more thing that bothers me about this is.. Just how the hell would someone be able to loosen your bra strap as well as unhook it, in the first place? .. Unless of course, that was all you were wearing at the time.. And if so, why were you in that state of undress?

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds a bit strange then a girl must have done it.

• I would be freaking out as to how they manage to get a bra on me in the first place!!

• not sure how you wouldn't feel it?
    and if you didn't actually feel it (and I'm no expert) then isn't the bra not doing what it supposed to?

• My whole world would collapse... I would be so helpless and scared

• Sorry i don't wear a bra 😄😜

• Maybe it's an alien/ghost wooohooo. Sorry I'm watching Zenon: The Zequel

What Girls Said 6

• I'd be mad (but not like super serious mad)! it's probably your friends! I'd unhook theirs as well >:-))

• I'd stop wearing a bra :D

• I don't think I wouldn't be able to feel it. Even if my bra suddenly got unhooked, I'd feel it the minute it got hooked off. If it's someone that did it, I'd most likely be pissed. But I'd just ignore it and hook back my bra.

• how could you NOT feel it...

• its kinda difficult not to feel it... i think i would be pissed

• Wth... I'd freak out