How do you know if you're ugly?

just wanna know.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• you can't possibly believe your ugly why ask this?

• people will probably tell you so

you're cute though

• I'm curious to why you want to know actually

• If you're really nice, guys would be staring at you sometimes. If you're ugly, when guys talk to you, they can be rude or might sometimes avoid talking to you. I don't agree with such behavior but that's how it is. By the way, you look nice.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh jeez. Are you talking about yourself? Cause you're not, you're a very cute girl. Judging by the profile pic, of course.

No one is objectively ugly, anyway. Ugliness- like beauty- is in the eye of the beholder. My friends point out guys that are "hot" that I think are ugly.

So really, who cares? Be your best self and be happy with it.

• If your talking about people in general, look at their peer group. but I think most of it comes down to self confidence really, because some people might think that they are really 'ugly' and when they actually make an effort to look nice they realise that they arn't ugly at all. but your not ugly at all, all the pics I take of myself are really bad, I think I look better in person. It's a bit like the film 'house bunny' its really funny.

• wow some people are really mean on here. You are not ugly though. So don't think that.