Girls, what's the deal with short shorts?

My sister's shorts are short enough that her pad keeps trying to escape. Why wear shorts that short? They visually cut you at a wide part of your thigh and thus are less attractive than longer shorts that end where the thigh is thinner.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I 'm at a loss too. I mean, some shorts look suspiciously like underwear. It's way past feeling confident about your body, It's ridiculous, like a woman doesn't respect herself enough to cover private parts in public

3|0
    0|0
    • My brother is sometimes afraid to come out of his room because he can't always tell if my sisters' shorts are shorts or underwear.

What Girls Said 14

• Therr in right now if your a prostitute

4|1
    0|0
    • This made me laugh. Thank you

• I don't know I have some short ones but I hate when girls wear them so short there butt is basically hanging out

2|0
    0|0
  • i dunno i guess they em' really short... yeah SHORT

0|0
    1|0
  • they say the longer the legs look the better. but I totally agree with you. I don't wear short shorts it's like green eyes are around you and it doesn't feel good or not even add up to my confidence. Some are comfortable with it tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she feels sexy in them ((:

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm asking myself this question...

0|0
    0|0
  • If her pads showing tell her that, and tell her there's a little blood on it too and it looks gross. She might start wearing longer shorts when she's on her period

0|0
    0|1
  • i think it's a trend

0|1
    0|0
  • Those sound too short, but in general it's hot out and it's summer so short=more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls where them because they want guys to fantasize about their crotch.

And of course to get attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I prefer skirts. I'm wearing shorts very rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know lol I wear short shorts but I always make sure my butt isn't out

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear short shorts but not shorts that short. They are flattering and comfortable and I don't agree with the idea that thinner thighs are better either. I've got thick thighs and I'm cool with it and guys are too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a bit too short, even for me. I wear shorter shorts because I'm so hot (temp wise, I'm boiling this summer). But that's only at the beach or boardwalk, not somewhere else.

0|0
    0|0