Isn't this outfit stunning!?!

link

it's so classy - is it office appropriate though?do you like it?

i also like this one, it's more casual tho

link

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm...let's see-The first one would be great for office,with the exception of the shoulders.However,you can certainly pair it up with a cute sweater or blazer,and it would be perfect!The second one for the office?No way!I hate to say this,but it's a little too trampy for the office.It is cute,and would be perfect for any other setting,like a cruise,the beach or just hanging out,but a business office...I don't think so.I work in an office myself,so I sort of have an idea.Stick with traditional business type skirt suits or even pantsuits.Stock up on light sweaters,a couple of blazers,three inch pumps and plenty of pantyhose.Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No girl EVER wears such an outfit to work.

0|0
    1|0
  • i mean depending on what office you work at I would say yeah its fine...i wouldn't mind if someone wore that to work it looks nice. the second one cute...you like the high waisted look right? I think it looks good if you can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • the first ones ok, not sure if its office appropriate, probably is but I don't really like strapless stuff

the second one looks like something youd wear to go walk your dog in the summer or something but its nice

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the first one better

but if it has something over the shoulders then it would be work apporpriate but I guess you just wear something over the dress like a sweater to make it work appropriate

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Hey I have shoes just like in the first one! =)

Uh, I don't think it's office appropriate because it shows the shoulders... :S But I looooove it! It's so amazing!

The second one is pretty nice too for a laid back kind of style... to make it dressier I would add high heels and a long necklace... like this link

I know you weren't asking to make it dressier though... lol

But they are both REALLY nice... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love the first one but I'm not so sure it's appropriate for work unless you work in a really dressy, fashionable place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the outfit with the skirt. I don't think it is office appropriate because if the blouse off the shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the first one is office appropriate. I don't really like it, but that's just me. And the second one I think is just ugly. But like I said, that's my opinion. I probably don't have the same style choices as you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one is a lot more casual but the first one is stunning ! I don't think it's really that office appropriate, but I do think something small like accsesories might make it look more appropriate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the second one, but I would never have the guts to wear such short shorts.

0|0
    0|0