Isn't this outfit stunning!?!

link

it's so classy - is it office appropriate though?do you like it?

i also like this one, it's more casual tho

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm...let's see-The first one would be great for office,with the exception of the shoulders.However,you can certainly pair it up with a cute sweater or blazer,and it would be perfect!The second one for the office?No way!I hate to say this,but it's a little too trampy for the office.It is cute,and would be perfect for any other setting,like a cruise,the beach or just hanging out,but a business office...I don't think so.I work in an office myself,so I sort of have an idea.Stick with traditional business type skirt suits or even pantsuits.Stock up on light sweaters,a couple of blazers,three inch pumps and plenty of pantyhose.Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• No girl EVER wears such an outfit to work.

• i mean depending on what office you work at I would say yeah its fine...i wouldn't mind if someone wore that to work it looks nice. the second one cute...you like the high waisted look right? I think it looks good if you can pull it off

• the first ones ok, not sure if its office appropriate, probably is but I don't really like strapless stuff

the second one looks like something youd wear to go walk your dog in the summer or something but its nice

• i like the first one better

but if it has something over the shoulders then it would be work apporpriate but I guess you just wear something over the dress like a sweater to make it work appropriate

What Girls Said 6

• Hey I have shoes just like in the first one! =)

Uh, I don't think it's office appropriate because it shows the shoulders... :S But I looooove it! It's so amazing!

The second one is pretty nice too for a laid back kind of style... to make it dressier I would add high heels and a long necklace... like this link

I know you weren't asking to make it dressier though... lol

But they are both REALLY nice... :)

• i love the first one but I'm not so sure it's appropriate for work unless you work in a really dressy, fashionable place.

• I really like the outfit with the skirt. I don't think it is office appropriate because if the blouse off the shoulders.

• I don't think the first one is office appropriate. I don't really like it, but that's just me. And the second one I think is just ugly. But like I said, that's my opinion. I probably don't have the same style choices as you.

• The second one is a lot more casual but the first one is stunning ! I don't think it's really that office appropriate, but I do think something small like accsesories might make it look more appropriate.

• I prefer the second one, but I would never have the guts to wear such short shorts.