Whats that one thing you look for when you checking someone out?

You look for when you checking someone out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm. (As you can't get a sense of anything beyond skin-deep just by checking someone out. ) I'd say her eyes.

I always find a girl's eyes her most attractive physical feature (regardless of how stunning or homely the rest of her may be), and catching that first flirtatious glance is a great deal of fun. I do find her face and general figure attractive, of course, but eyes top the list by far.

This may be because every fun, attractive girl I've known has pretty eyes. *Shrug* But there are old sayings eyes being windows to the soul, so perhaps there's some truth to it.

What Guys Said 2

• All guys are different, but what I look for is good hygiene, style, and personality.

• The woman's hips would be a simple answer, but after a while the most important thing is trust.

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone here has a different opinion. But I think a guy with really nice shoes is attractive, and pretty eyes. And can make me laugh, and smile. & they have to have good hygiene.

• Well, if its just some guy walking by. It would be his smile and clothes that I first notice! A guy with great clothes on is a major turn on for me! And the smile is just. Woaaaa!

Its hot!